Cambridge results have been released showing an outstanding academic year for ACG Strathallan, according to Principal Danny O’Connor.
While results are still being analysed, some standout performances have already emerged:
- An impressive 32% of all A-Level grades were A* or A
- At A-Level, A* grades have gone up 5%
- This year’s A-Level pass rate was 99.5%
- Year 13 student and top scholar, Charles Ouyang, achieved four A* results.
- Year 13 student, Ben Christie, achieved excellent results and has been offered a Faculty of Law Entry Level Scholarship worth $1,000 for his first and second years of study. This is in addition to his University of Auckland Top Achiever Scholarship, worth $20,000.
- Year 11 student, Serena Jou, achieved four A grades at AS-Level and one A grade at A-Level.
Mr O’Connor said it was an impressive set of results.
“This year’s marks truly reflect the hard work and commitment of our students towards their academic studies. While it is easy to focus on the high percentage of top grades, which are of course magnificent, the overall results reflect numerous individual success stories and significant gains in learning that students made throughout the year. I would like to especially thank our talented and hardworking team of teachers that worked tirelessly with our students to help them achieve such fantastic grades.”